Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ah, yes my first effort in the great, grand, loony world of blogs. Many thanks and "Happy Birthday" to my fine AZ friend (and Hello to her hubby) who foist this role upon me. Because this is my first entry it is necessarily void of anything sensible, and will be the first of many similar. However, I will try to stick with my above raison d'etre and occasionally say something profound.

My three-day trip to Arizona was wonderful, I highly recommend checking out the southeastern corner of the state to anyone remotely interested in avifauna. Highlights for me this trip were the close looks at Greater and Lesser Sandhill Cranes and the Crested Caracara. As soon as I get some links added to my site, one of them will be for the folks I most highly recommend if you need birding assistance down that way (and yes, you will see this push is something of an "inside job").

With a little luck, my first music review tomorrow...

1 comment:

Sheri Williamson said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend! I'm grateful for your link to my blog and thoroughly intimidated by your esoteric and adventurous taste in music. Looking forward to reading more of your musings.