Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Highs and lows 2

I think the high is a high and the low isn't really that low. But life was in the works, things happened and now in a total daze I commit these thoughts to "paper".

Actually I committed way too much to paper today, but there it is. In fact, it sits in my garage stall right now. I ended up buying a new car today, a 2008 Aveo. So far, 60 miles in, so good. I don't especially like being back in debt for 3 years, but then again I'm doing my part for the economy. Between that, the new bed and the tax-time contribution to KBEM-FM I hope I'm done spending. Soup and crackers time! That was the high...

My favorite band is touring one last time, beginning in Chicago in August. Alas, I will be enjoying the monsoon floods in Sierra Vista so will miss this other fun (unless the announced dates are just a beginning). That was the low...

And off to my new, way too comfy bed. Hopefully arising tomorrow will be easier...

1 comment:

fieldguidetohummingbirds said...

A new ride - sweet! So, did you let that forthcoming economic stimulus package go to your head or what?

And we're humbled that you'd forgo the last KC tour to be here with us. We'll have to arrange for some spectacular rarity to compensate.