Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just shoot me now...

Well, figuratively, of course... This weekend I will be headed north to Ma's, where anywhere from 1 to 6 inches of snow (depending on the weatherman you heed) will be falling. Enough already! Can't fight the big City Hall in the sky, I guess.

Work is like I never left (as typical everywhere these days). And of course every project is the highest priority a project has ever been. Enough already! After two weeks of quiet blissful repose listening to bubbling creeks and babbling birds, the company lunchroom Babel is just too much.

The real "killer" here: I work alongside numerous very beautiful women. Just when the spring outfits were coming out of mothballs, back will come the parkas... ENOUGH ALREADY!

Note to self: less whining...

No comments: