Sunday, August 24, 2008

An added dash of Mediocrates

Not much to be said about the past few days, basically spent recovering from the crushed spirit of the previous entry. I can truthfully say that late on Thursday I walked into a co-worker's office, sat down and nearly lost it, just repeating "I can't do this anymore."

I console myself with the kindness of some very close friends and the strange wit(lessness) of Mediocrates. A few more items came to light this weekend. Herein is a disclaimer that these are not necessarily original (e.g. the last one was heard in an episode of "HOUSE MD"), but they all fit the mold. Enjoy, dear readers!

Waste not, waist yes.

Droughts are the times that dry men's shoals.

If you can't say something nice, go into politics.

Two wrongs don't make a right,
but three rights make a left.

If at first you don't succeed, OH WELL...

There's no I in TEAM,
but there's a ME if you jumble it.

1 comment:

Bisbee Border Birder Bloggers said...

I hope the weekend helped, and that this week didn't begin with retackling the crap you were fighting last week. Hang in there!