Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hit me with lime Jello and call me Lutheran...

...because that would actually make sense after my day today. I'm totally addlepated so if none of this is coherent to the reader please forgive me. The day started at 4am (3:15 actually) to begin yet another software upgrade (have to be done during the business "lulls"). The rest of the day was pretty much fielding calls about minor after-effects, but that still made for a full 12 hours. I'm wiped.

A shout-out to friend Lucy, whom I saw for the first time in three weeks. May your health improve, dear friend. Another shout-out to friend Nora, I will pray for you and family in this trying time. And one last shout-out to friend Susan, whose sense of humor and sense of fashion helped me survive today.

Sleepy time... well, maybe not until 7:30 purely because it's otherwise too early. Hard to believe in a couple months it will be extremely dark right now. ISH...

No comments: