Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inspiration?

Didn't realize an entire week had drifted by without an entry. Too many intense work projects and a slight case of "flu and tick season" made time pass rather quickly. So I will try to get inspired with these items:

1) Sort of akin to getting the first seed catalog in the mail, I sent to the Bird Banding Laboratory last year's records. Which means this year's banding can't be too far behind...

2) With Susie Henderson's birthday coming soon, I need to find a unique but inexpensive gift. With the family soon moving to Durango, CO and her involvement with birds, I'm pretty sure I can think of something...

3) I'm following a crazy notion and investigating a possible house purchase in Bisbee, AZ. Not that I want to be in debt and working for the next 30 or so years, but with prices and mortgages the way they are, one never knows...

As always, I will keep readers informed. To close, a photo from last year. Think spring!

Me with Least Flycatcher

No comments: