Sunday, February 08, 2009

Death spiral (of a sort)...

Against my will (but I did it anyways) I'm being dragged deeper and deeper into the netherworld of the InterTubes. Now I have a Facebook account. YEESH. At least I might be able to track down some lost contacts or open other channels of communications with some folks. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. Of course, I said the same thing about blogs a couple years ago! We shall see...

I also sense that a close relationship is in a death spiral, which is nagging me no end. Unfortunately not much one can do when all communications is one-way. Again, we shall see...

1 comment:

fieldguidetohummingbirds said...

Whoa, dude! I just signed up for Facebook, too (and MySpace, though I'm not real crazy about it). I'll look for you next time I log on.

See you later in the week!