Sunday, March 29, 2009

And thus it begins...

Tomorrow (whenever I can drag myself out of bed) begins an intense four-week grind of upgrades, upgrades, new software and more upgrades. It is this kind of time that leaves me pretty much useless at the end of said period. And people wonder why I'm "out standing in the field" so much in May... It is the thanklessness of this work (nobody says much if everything works, but...) that is the most wearing; being "happy to have work" isn't that inspiring when folks want to throttle you. We shall see how it goes.

Into the abyss!!

2 comments:

beegirl said...

When you are ready for a friendly cuppa, give me a call! I appreciate you!

MarkN said...

Back at ya, beegirl! Send a non-blog e-mail (kinda tough to reply to "no-reply@blogger.com") to my address (in my About Me box) so we can figure out a time. I'll "bee" looking forward to hearing from you!