Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Frustration, but...

OK, three entries in one night might be a bit much.

Internet communications can be so frustrating sometimes. Especially when the only known method of communication results in a "no-reply@..." message, so one still doesn't really know whom one is communicating with. GRR.

Then again, as per one of my fave guitarists, perhaps I can turn a disadvantage into an advantage. I've never been to Eloise Butler Gardens, a wonderful flower- and bird-watching spot in the heart of suburban Minneapolis (OK, "heart" and "suburban" don't quite go together, especially here in Eagan). I will just pull up a bench (or a plot of ground if no benches exist) and hope that someday said person will stop by to enjoy with me the sights and sounds of spring. If not, I hope it doesn't get too cold at night...

Still reeling from my 16-hour day Monday. 'Nite, all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Eloise Butler between the U of M and Hwy 35W to the south of University Ave?

MarkN said...

It is actually part of Wirth Park, near the intersection of Glenwood Avenue and Wirth Parkway (south of Highway 55 and north of I-394). At least that's what the maps are telling me!