Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Music sampler

As I was sampling some of my CD collection this evening, my eyes wandered to the bookshelf containing my old LP collection. Perhaps someday I will get back to vinyl, seeing as it's making a comeback (I'm always at least two technological leaps behind). For the reader to judge eclecticity (OK, maybe that's not a word), I provide a sample of 10 adjoining records from said shelf. I'm guessing I'm about average: not all the same style, but not total polarity either...

Oregon - (self-titled)
Peter Ostroushko - Sluz Duz Music
Pink Floyd - Ummagumma
Prefab Sprout - Two Wheels Good
Pretenders - Learning to Crawl
Carl Sandburg - Flat Rock Ballads
Sound of Music - Original Broadway Recording
South Pacific - Original Broadway Recording
Stephen Stills - (self-titled)
Strawbs - The Best of Strawbs

I do lack such bands as Queen, Rolling Stones, Roxy Music and others; never liked 'em.

No comments: